Tuesday 7 May 2013

initial attempt of camera panning:

This is the result of my first try of how and where I want the camera to pan within my scene as I proposed earlier on my map. My main problem that I encountered was working out the different speeds that the camera would have to go at in different sections of the scene. I discovered that I couldn't have the camera moving at the same speed around the whole scene it seemed too slow and made it seem unappealing to watch. the solution that I came to was to pinpoint the sections of my set that I thought looked the best and were the most important and slow the camera on those sections and have it slightly sped up within the other sections. I also think that when I come to rendering and editing my software in the final stages, the music that I use will help to work out the pace that the camera will move at.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment