Tuesday 12 February 2013

Research - Film, Televsion and video game inspiration:

I also looked into the games and both Television and films that have also both influenced my current work and have inspired and fuelled my passions for wanting to work as an environmental designer. I have looked at films such as Sherlock Holmes, from hell, the league of extraordinary gentlemen, a Christmas carol, the woman in black, Sweeney Todd, Van Helsing, the prestige and the illusionist. I have also looked a some television programs such as North and south, David Copperfield, Oliver Twist, Sherlock Holmes, Ripper Street and Little Dorrit. the games that I have researched have included any of the Sherlock Holmes games created by the company Frogwares and the doctor who adventure games.
These are a few boards of the programs and games that I feel have and will be the most relevant and useful for my project:

Film:

A Christmas Carol:
 From Hell:
 Sherlock Holmes:
 Sweeney Todd:

Television:

Little Dorrit:
 Ripper Street:

 Video Games:

Doctor Who - The Adventure Games:
 Sherlock Holmes Series:

No comments:

Post a Comment